Sunday, February 22, 2009

How to Screw Up an Interview Part 2

Continuing from the last post more of

How to Screw Up an Interview (unknown source) 6-12 of 18

6. "Stated that, if he were hired, he would demonstrate his loyalty by having the corporate logo tattooed to his forearm."

7. "Interrupted to phone his therapist for advice an answering specific interview questions."

8. " When I asked him about his hobbies, he stood up and started tap dancing around my office."

9. "At the end of the interview, while I stood there dumbstruck, he went through my purse, took out a brush, brushed his hair, and left."

10. "...pulled out a Polaroid camera and snapped a flash picture of me. Said he collected photos of everyone who interviewed him."

11. "Said he wasn't interested because the position paid too much." (What? Seriously...)

12. "While I was on a long-distance phone call, the applicant took out a copy of Penthouse, and looked through the photos only, stopping longest at the centerfold."

Next post I'll finish these up. I really don't get the one about not wanting the position because it paid too much. That just baffles me.

No comments: