Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wandering off...

I've gotten the sense that this blog may have meandered away from the supposed intention of being helpful to college grads or ones to be.

Then I thought about it.

It's supposed to be about life after college. Nobody said that meant it had to be useful or insightful in anyway.

Then I realized that I lead a fairly boring, day in day out kind of life and it really can't be that entertaining to read about.

Today, for example, it's Mom's day. So I gave my mom her present this morning, went to church, came home had lunch. I made her strawberry shortcake and tea then flopped on the couch for most of the rest of the afternoon and watched a marathon of "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?" Which sadly, in between laundry and packing for the next week of puppy sitting that I'm doing, inspired me too browse through wedding dresses and start planning a wedding. A wedding, mind you, that is not on the horizon as of yet.

Moving on.

I heart Amazing Race! The finale was tonight, so of course I needed to watch. Yay! Asian kids for winning! I liked them. :) I was tossed between the brother/sister Asians and the Mom and Deaf son. I thought that they were two of the best teams on the race and would have been happy if one or the other had won.

Now it's iron chef time.

So you see, this is my life. Work and being absorbed by cable tv now that I have it. At least until my mom decides to downgrade to basic cable, in which no more wedding shows or iron chef for me. :(

That is that and if do anything that's actually remotely interesting, I'll be sure to tell all of you about it so that it may inspire your post-college life as well...

No comments: