Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun link and mind meandering

My sister sent me this link and I thought it was pretty funny even if the song on loop got to my head after awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k


Things have slowed down at work...almost. Commencement is next weekend so there will be some things to do but right now is my time to get things done that was low priority the whole semester. I have a gazillion documents to scan and archive. Which today I found out my copier scans documents. yay! That means I don't need to lug everything over to the library to scan them in.

So with the addition of cable in my household I am loving up the food network. I loved this channel when I was at school and will spend any spare moment watching it. Along with cartoon network, style network, amc, and tcm.

I've also taken up starting to exercise again. With the onslaught of warmer weather my body said "uh...you really aren't in any kind of shape...you know that right?" So I tried some yoga then body toning and my legs are horribly sore. But so it goes.

I've come to the conclusion that life after college is much of the same as it was before college and less fun... :)

No comments: