Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nice Weather

Nice sunny weather here is a rarity. The weather starts to go downhill around October and goes through April or May.

There will be a smattering of good days in April. You can definitely tell when the nice weather hits, because class sizes get much smaller and if you take short walk down to the lake you can find a good portion of the college students playing hooky.

But now classes are out and I get to go to the beach after work :)

I ended up taking a 2 hour lunch today...it was legit on the fact that I had my normal hour lunch and then ran into my two supervisors and chatted outside for another 45 minutes. Works for me.

The thing about living in a high winter impact climate is that you learn to really really appreciate the sunny warm weather.

Yay for summer!

No comments: