Thursday, March 12, 2009

Other career choices...?

In knowing that I am only working a temporary job. I was trying to think of career paths I might take if I don't puruse Admin. Assistant or Graphic Design.

I was talking to my boyfriend and for whatever reason it came up that I had been the Mime in The Fantastiks a couple years ago. So I thought, "Hey! I could look into being a Mime/Street performer."

In response my boyfriend said, "I would make fun of you mercilessly." Ok yes, being a Mime as a chosen career path after spending 4 years in college and accruing multiple loans, I would deserve to be made fun of.

The downside to that career choice, besides being made fun of, is that I have sensitive skin. If I remember correctly, just after wearing white paint plastered on my face for a couple hours for 3 nights, my skin overreacted and broke out in some kind of mild rash and acne.

Ok. Being a Mime has been crossed off the list of possibilites. For now anyway.

I will be thinking about this. I'm going to do some research and see what I can find for the stupidest/craziest/weirdest jobs. There must be a list of these somewhere...

No comments: