Monday, March 2, 2009

Forget it >_<

I was talking to a woman who works in Career Services. She works with college students and gives them advice on how to manage finding a job after graduation.

We were talking and I mentioned how I was all idealistic and naive going into the job search thinking I'd have a job in 2-4 months or so after graduation. And here I am working a part-time job and mercifully temping(which I started at the end of January).

She said "From my experience and how I see things on this end, you need to be naive and idealistic or else you'll just go home at the end of the day and go to bed."

So don't read too far back and listen to my grumbling about the job search and how tough it is.

STAY NAIVE! BE IDEALISTIC!

You'll need all that untainted energy to keep you going.

No comments: