Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resume/Application Bloopers Part 2

This blog is continuing from a couple posts ago. Here is more bloopers to enjoy:

Special Requests & Job Objectives
-Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job.
-My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.
-I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant.
- Don't take the comments of my former employer too seriously, they were unappreciative beggars and slave drivers.
-It's best for employers that I not work with people.
-You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time.

Small Typos that can Change the Meaning
-Education: College, August 1880-May 1984.
-Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain operation.
-Cover letter: "Thank you for your consideration. Hope to hear from you shorty!"
-Received a plague for salesperson of the year.
-Reason for leaving last job: Maturity leave.
-As indicted, I have over five years of analyzing investments.

Personally my favorite is the first one listed about the self-employed guy.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Not too much longer before the weekend :)

No comments: