Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More input

Continuing with other peoples opinions. Here's one more:

Let see...LIFE after college is HARD! I didn't think it would be so difficult
to find a job to use my degree with. It's just really frustrating...and I
feel like I'm stuck in a dead end job. Its awful. I am thankful I have a job...
just want one I can use my degree with. Hope this helps and hope there are others
that feel that same as I do.

Sarah B.

I feel like this too. I'm thankful to have a job but what I really want is a career. I would pretty much take anything at this point.

One more rejection letter was added to my pile today.

I've lost track of the number of jobs that I've applied to, but so far the count is somewhere around 40 or more maybe closer to 50. I have 9 I'm waiting to hear from and at least 2 more that I need to apply to before the week is up.

I'm really hoping that something will come up soon so I can start making plans to move on with the rest of my life instead of being stuck where I am right now.

No comments: