Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Interview

I have an interview today. Eek. It is a little nerve wracking I do have to say.

If I were to get this job that I am interviewing for it would do a few things for me. Move my life forward by:
a.) Getting me out of the place I've lived for the past 10 years
b.) Let me explore an entirely different industry which I think would be absolutely awesome.
c.) I would be able to afford an apartment!

I'm trying not to let my self get too excited for fear that I'm just going to end up babbling during the interview. I tend to do that when I'm nervous. It's worse when it's a phone interview. On the phone you can't read peoples reactions to what you're saying so you really can't tell if you're saying completely the wrong thing or doing well.

So at 11:45 a.m. I will be on the phone with a potential employer and am hoping all will go well and, fingers crossed, I will get this job.

No comments: