Friday, December 19, 2008

Looking at the postive side

Hi everyone. So for the last two posts I've focused on the negative aspects of the job hunt and the very realistic side of graduating from college. But for this post I decided to be a little more positive.

First, I am thankful that I have a nice part-time job that, while it isn't much, is getting the bills paid if nothing else.

Second, I have a place to live. While after college it's really difficult to move back home, at least I am not out on the street.

Third, college was a great experience and I learned a lot. Although I wish they had told us Freshman year how hard it could be to find a job after graduation.

That's my post for the day. I have some future plans for the blog that will be more than me just rambling and musing. :)

No comments: