Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 Years of My Life

You always hear "It's the best years of your life, enjoy them."

And believe it or not, those who said it are correct. You have little responsibility beyond keeping your grades up in order to graduate and freedom (if you're living on campus) to do what you want and not have parents there to tell you no.

This is the first blog detailing the life of what a college graduate may experience following the end of those "best years."

Four years of my life were spent at an institution where it was instilled to learn, work hard, and do well. Do these things and you'll find success in life.

So far I have applied to over 30 jobs around the country and have had 1 interview.

This is just the beginning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah is like that always.. when I finish my high school of course the plans was college, but I didn't know what to study in that time, so I just start to work and save money and work and I just think, if you really want to success in this life you must stay away from bad ways and them I got 2 jobs for 2 years and until I birth 22 I stop and start to study in college, is tired but at least I'm busy all the time.